Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tracy Reese

A simple dress w/cool structural details, like the v-neck shape and pockets. I think this dress could be flattering on a lot of people.

I see some shimmer on this dress, which I'm guessing means it's all sequins. Which means I want this dress.


Jenny Packham

I bet this dress looks really cool up close. It's like a modern flapper dress.

This looks like a dress a fairy would wear.

I really just want to touch the fringe part of this dress. It reminds me of a swan haha.


Matthew Williamson

That necklace is SO COOL and works w/the dress so perfectly.


Christian Cota

I really really like this look, the voluminous and layered feminine dress w/those strappy shoes that make this outfit a little edgier. And Asian model, hollaa!


Emilio Pucci



Clearly I just really like flowy dresses, and boy do these dresses flow.

No comments: