Monday, January 12, 2009

The Goods of the Golden Globes


Soo pretty! I love love the color of the dress, the silhouette, everything.

Eva Mendes always looks good. Not many people can pull of a dress like that, but she did. And I love the bright necklace that makes the whole look more playful.

Rumer actually looked really nice, no? I love the color of her dress, the pretty details, and her hair looks good.

As much as it pains me to say this, I thought Miley looked like a little Grecian princess. It's age appropriate and her hair goes with it perfectly. Looks like her friends came out to play though. How many push-up bras did that take?

Beyonce is the definition of glamor fierceness. This look is so her.

And of course the gorgeous Eva Longoria. She very rarely disappoints on the red carpet, and I think she was arguably the best dressed last night. I don't usually like red on red, but she pulled it off. Her hair could have looked a little better, and maybe more interesting earrings? But regardless, she looked hott.

No comments: