Monday, September 8, 2008

Ah

I didn't have internet for two days and now I'm soo behind on my Fashion Week updates.
I'm only posting the looks I like because I would go crazy trying to post everything. Let's go!


BCBG Max Azria

This whole collection was very airy and pretty. This romper looks comfortable and easy to style.

I like how this dress drapes across the model's body. It's dramatic but not in your face.

I love the color of this dress and the fit looks very flattering. It's simple, but the details make it unique.

I love this whole look, the color of the romper, the bag, the shoes.

Loove the color of this, and the shape of it is so eye-catching. How horrible do the model's legs look though :/.

All in all, I loved this collection and wouldn't mind owning any of the pieces.

No comments: